A Message to Our Clients,
During these unprecedented times we want you to know that we are here to care for your pet’s healthcare needs. We have taken extra precautions to ensure the safety of both you and our veterinary team. These precautions include curbside service for your appointment, intense disinfection of the clinic and wearing masks and gloves when deemed appropriate.
Our team is dedicated to helping your pet. For some, we understand that it may be somewhat unsettling to leave your home, but we also understand that you do not want to jeopardize the health and well-being of your pet companion. So, you can rest assured that when you arrive, you will have limited interaction with our team to reduce the risk of potential exposure. Please take time to review the steps below to help keep us all safe. Be aware that we will continue to perform examinations for all sick pets and for those that require vaccinations and necessary laboratory testing, as well as surgical and dental procedures deemed medically necessary. At this time, we will not be performing elective surgeries such as spays or neuters unless postponing the procedure would endanger the safety of your pet. Please call us if you have any questions.
If you have recently tested positive for the COVID-19 Coronavirus or are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, please call your physician then reschedule your appointment with us (or have someone else bring in your pet). We ask your cooperation in following the 5 steps listed below:
- SIT – in your vehicle and call us when you arrive and are in the parking lot. We ask that you remain in your vehicle at that time. (If you are unable to call us from your vehicle, please knock on the door and wait until someone comes to meet you)
- CALL – us and a team member will answer and check you in for your appointment.
- GREET - one of our team members at your vehicle and wait for them to retrieve your pet and gather information pertinent to your pet’s visit. Please make sure that your pet is on a leash or in a carrier to ensure their safety.
- STAY - Your pet will then be seen by the doctor and you will be called back to receive instructions or to discuss treatment options that may be available.
- PAY - When you have approved those treatment options, you may pay by phone with a credit or debit card. If you prefer, you may write us a check for the amount due. Although we do still accept cash, we prefer that you do not pay with cash at this time if at all possible.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Once this crisis has passed, we will return to our regular ways of providing you and your pet with exceptional veterinary service.
Stay safe and be healthy!
Your Animal Medical Center Team